Our Bourbonnais Office
The office of Dr. Raffi K. Leblebijian is located in Bourbonnais. We want you to feel comfortable and at ease, which is why we’ve taken great care to decorate the office with warm, inviting colors that help you to immediately breathe easier.
Our friendly staff will also help you feel at home. Dr. Leblebijian’s goal is to be your guide on your road to optimal dental health. Your dentist in Bourbonnais, IL will take the time to talk with you to learn about your dental background and your health goals to formulate a personalized treatment plan.
As a dentist with extended cosmetic dentistry training, Dr. Leblebijian offers a wide array of services to meet any treatment plan, such as:
- Dental implants in Bourbonnais, IL
- Instant orthodontics in Bourbonnais, IL
- Teeth Whitening in Bourbonnais, IL
- Dental Crowns in Bourbonnais, IL
- Dental Veneers in Bourbonnais, IL
KODAK 9000 3D CT Scanner
Dr. Raffi Leblebijian is committed to offering the latest in technology and treatment options. He recently augmented his office technology with a KODAK 9000 3D imaging system in Bourbonnais, IL, the invention of which has revolutionized patient diagnosis and treatment. As a patient, this new advancement in the way doctors take x-rays will benefit you through improved accuracy and efficiency in your dental care – saving you time and money in the long run.
Here are a few important ways the KODAK 9000 3D imaging system can benefit you:
- Digital images – no waiting for results from a radiography lab
- Detailed, 3D images of your mouth which allow your dentist to diagnose with unparalleled accuracy
- Comfort – the KODAK 9000 allows patients to sit comfortably during the scanning process
- Less radiation for improved safety
- Focused field of exposure, so brain and eyes will not be affected by radiation
The quality of the images captured by the KODAK 9000 allows Dr. Raffi to diagnose pathology and prescribe treatment options with unprecedented certainty. By examining the three-dimensional image of your mouth produced by the CBCT (cone beam computed tomography) scan in Bourbonnais, IL, your dentist can see exactly where to place dental implants, how to extract wisdom teeth, and the degree of bone loss surrounding a missing tooth. The KODAK 9000 focuses only on the area in need of treatment, so the level of radiation exposure is 10-30 times less than other dental radiography systems. For patients, improved accuracy in diagnosis means fewer office visits and less costly means of finding the best possible treatment.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Raffi to find out if you could benefit from a CBCT scan.